Terms & Conditions
1) By ticking the box on the order page you are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions.
2) We reserve the right to modify these terms, product prices, availability, information or specification without notice .
3) All orders are only accepted when you receive confirmation of receipt of your order, but only on the condition that Sentribox Ltd may subsequently not be able to ship the items requested at which stage an alternative will be offered or a refund given
4) All stock is subject to availability and expected delivery dates given for an order are given as a guide only. Sentribox Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss of business, income, losses, cost, damages, charges or expenses that may result from later delivery.
5) Should you wish to cancel an order that has not been despatched then Sentribox Ltd will either not process the payment or will refund any payment already made in full
6) All Sentriboxes are delivered Monday-Friday during office hours by parcel carrier
7) In all cases it is the buyer's responsibility to unload the goods from the delivery vehicle although a tail lift can be specified at the time of ordering at extra cost. Sentribox Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of off loading
8) Failed deliveries because of incomplete information or nobody there to sign for the delivery will be charged for.
9) A signature from the cardholder or a person with their permission that is named on the order will be required to accept delivery and this signature will be used as proof that the delivery was accepted in as new condition unless a damage claim caused by transit is reported within 24 hours of delivery to email@example.com.
10) Products may be returned to Sentribox Ltd within 7 days of delivery date .Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating order number and reason for return and a refund will be given.
11) In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned in "as-new" condition, packed in original or suitable packaging with all keys otherwise a handling charge will apply.
12) Refunds will be made to the card that the payment was taken from within 21 days from cancellation date (by email) excluding the original delivery, collection and any handling charges.
13) We protect your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement please contact us however we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by UK law.
14) Unless you tick the box on the order page requesting no further contact from Sentribox Ltd we will keep you aware of sentribox news, offers and new products. If at any stage you wish to unsubscribe then please confirm by email to email@example.com
15) Card payments are processed by National Westminster Bank PLC/ Worldpay who are responsible for your card detail security. These companies do not use your personal information for any other purposes than completing your order.
16) All images and text on this site are the property of Sentribox Ltd and cannot be reproduced without written permission.
17) Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms
18) If the product you purchase is faulty then our warranty terms apply.
19) Credit accounts can be requested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20) Any disputes will be governed by English law
21) Sentribox Ltd. UK Company Registration number 07835207: Registered office :
CHOLMONDLEY HOUSE DEE HILLS PARK CHESTER CHESHIRE CH3 5AR
Tel: 0844 225 13 14